Thursday, July 25, 2013

Iyanla's All-New Season - Iyanla Fix My Life -


Chile pull out your weave glue and tack your weaves and wigs down. That crazy Iyanla is back and she is ready to fix Syleena's life with her mother. You know we have seen how disfunctional Syleena and her mother's relationship is. Now to tell you the real truth I don't know if my girl Iyanla is going to be able to help this foolery. What Syleena should have done is not bring her crazy mother on tv, because I think she really turned all the way up when she saw she was going to be filmed and put on tv. Well I guess Syleena better get all the air time that she can, because I heard through the grapevine that they are going to shake the cast up.

Since that Nikki Gibert-Daniels is mad at Syleena she might get her walking papers, because we see they really don't like each other. I can't wait to see this on saturday. make sure you tune in.



                                                      

FlyGossip Guy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment